Managing Menopause: Whether you are suffering from hot flashes, were just diagnosed with osteopenia or osteoporosis or can’t sleep, I’ve got you!
I recently presented a workshop on all this and more and I wanted to share with you this vital information.
Key intel you will learn from this video is…
The difference between HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) and bHRT (bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy)
- The best supplements for hot flashes and night sweats caused by menopause
- How to protect your bones from thinning
- What you need to do to protect your heart and brain
- What you need to know to protect yourself from breast cancer
The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, and menopause is a significant milestone in a woman’s life that often occurs in middle age or later. Several factors related to menopause can influence breast cancer risk.
It’s important to note that the management of menopause symptoms is highly individualized. What works for one person may not work for another.
Make an menopause management appointment with me if you…
- are tired of wasting time with the same answers and solutions.
- would like ongoing support from someone who has been there and has the education to guide you.
- want your future to have strong bones, a healthy heart and a brilliant brain.